Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Until the Nets are Full

Look into the Past
I hope that this letter finds you doing well, enjoying the spring weather, and getting ready for the craziness of the summer!
It has been a while since you last heard from me so I will give you a little update on what has been happening in my life!
December of 2013 I finished my internship in the Dominican Republic and moved home.
January 2014 I started doing secretarial work at an auto glass shop. I also started classes at a community college studying to get my Administrative Assistance degree.

Look into the Present
January of 2015 I quit my job so that I could go to school full time and finish in May of this year. There was a lot of prayer and thinking about that decision, because I wanted to stay debt free, but without a job I was not sure how that was going to happen. Praise the Lord! He provided odd jobs for me to do; giving me just enough to finish paying for school, and stay debt free.  I am so blessed!

Look into the Future
That leads me to what is happening this summer.
I am going back to the Dominican Republic!
But not just for a visit, this time I am going as a leader for a trip called Student Fusion. The dates are July 5th-25th. While in the DR we will be sharing the Gospel through sports, drama, music, open-air evangelism, helping with camp, visiting orphanages, serving in Haitian villages and local churches, and partnering with Compassion International.
I am so excited about this opportunity and can’t wait to see what the Lord does this summer in each of the student’s lives and also the people that hear the Gospel!  You can be a part of this exciting adventure!
There are a few things that I need:
First, prayer partners; people who are willing to commit to pray for the trip, the students, unity with all the leaders, health and safety, and for those who are going to hear the Gospel. I need a team that is willing to bath this trip in their prayers.
Would you be willing to partner in this way with me?
Secondly, a team of people who are willing to support me financially.
The cost of the trip will be $1,432. This includes: food, lodging, on-the-field transportation and also insurance.
Would you prayerfully consider being a part of my financial team?
I am excited about this next chapter of life and would love for you to be a part of it!

 Until the nets are full,

Anika Anderson 


I love hearing from you!
Also if you would like to be put on my mailing list to receive updates just shoot me an email.

Email: aranderson@wol.org


You can donate online here;

No comments:

Post a Comment